Constantin Weisz Gents Limited Edition (to 99pcs) Tourbillon Watch with Power Reserve, IP Plated Case, Genuine Leather Strap and Luxury Display Box
This stylish watch featuring a leather strap will look good around the office with a suit or for a special occasion. Water resistant up to 50m, this classic limited edition watch from Constantin Weisz is trendy and practical.
Features and Specifications
- Movement: mechanical hand winding tourbillon k01
- Jewels: 20 jewels
- Water resistance: 5atm – water resistant to 5atm / 50 metres / 164ft – suitable for everyday use and swimming but not suitable for poolside diving, snorkelling or water sports
- Case:(ip plated) stainless steel case
- Crown: fluted crown with cabochon
- Functions: hours, minutes / small seconds / open heart
- Lens: mineral lens
- Indices: Roman numerals
- Hands: 3 hands
- Warranty- 2 year
- Strap: genuine leather
- Case markings: Constantin Weisz - stainless steel – ref - 5atm water resistant
- Strap length 17.5cm – 22.5cm
- Strap Width: 2.2cm
- Weight of watch: 100g
- 1 x Constantin Weisz Gents Limited Edition (to 99pcs) Tourbillon Watch with Power Reserve, IP Plated Case, Genuine Leather Strap
- 1 x Box
Constantin Weisz Watches - this is a German company based in picturesque Cologne, just meters away from the Rhine.
Constantin Weisz - high-tech meets tradition.
Only Constantin Weisz can offer you: on the one hand, modern casings fashioned using cnc techniques, with laser-cut hands and indices. On the other hand, patinated marvels showcasing the art of the watchmaker. This is something quite exceptional.
We offer "new old stock" - historical - yet new - watch movements. That might sound like a contradiction, but it isn’t. We have watch movements that date from between 1920 and the turn of the century – produced by traditional Swiss manufacturers, such as Adolph Schild, Unitas, Fleurier, Venus, to name but a few. So come with us, as we dive back into the glory days of the Swiss watch industry and bring a piece of history back to life.
In Short - Constantin Weisz is not just a watch - It's a sample of watch history.