Constantin Weisz Gents Limited Edition to 99pcs Tourbillon Watch with Power Reserve
Constantin Weisz Gents Limited Edition (to 99pcs) Tourbillon Watch with Power Reserve, IP Plated Case, Genuine Leather Strap and Luxury Display Box
This stylish watch featuring a leather strap will look good around the office with a suit or for a special occasion. Water resistant up to 50m, this classic limited edition watch from Constantin Weisz is trendy and practical.
Features and Specifications
- Movement: mechanical hand winding tourbillon k01
- Jewels: 20 jewels
- Water resistance: 5atm – water resistant to 5atm / 50 metres / 164ft – suitable for everyday use and swimming but not suitable for poolside diving, snorkelling or water sports
- Case:(ip plated) stainless steel case
- Crown: fluted crown with cabochon
- Functions: hours, minutes / small seconds / open heart
- Lens: mineral lens
- Indices: Roman numerals
- Hands: 3 hands
- Warranty- 2 year
- Strap: genuine leather
- Case markings: Constantin Weisz - stainless steel – ref - 5atm water resistant
- Strap length 17.5cm – 22.5cm
- Strap Width: 2.2cm
- Weight of watch: 100g
- 1 x Constantin Weisz Gents Limited Edition (to 99pcs) Tourbillon Watch with Power Reserve, IP Plated Case, Genuine Leather Strap
- 1 x Box
Constantin Weisz Watches - this is a German company based in picturesque Cologne, just meters away from the Rhine.
Constantin Weisz - high-tech meets tradition.
Only Constantin Weisz can offer you: on the one hand, modern casings fashioned using cnc techniques, with laser-cut hands and indices. On the other hand, patinated marvels showcasing the art of the watchmaker. This is something quite exceptional.
We offer "new old stock" - historical - yet new - watch movements. That might sound like a contradiction, but it isn’t. We have watch movements that date from between 1920 and the turn of the century – produced by traditional Swiss manufacturers, such as Adolph Schild, Unitas, Fleurier, Venus, to name but a few. So come with us, as we dive back into the glory days of the Swiss watch industry and bring a piece of history back to life.
In Short - Constantin Weisz is not just a watch - Its's a sample of watch history.